Friday 4 November 2016

DOCTOR WHO MARATHON 61st MEET-UP - THE MUTANTS

Sunday 4th September 2016
Well another write up and it was for a story I'd not seen before! "The Mutants". What would occur in this tale of daring doo-doos?! Well we met up at Shaun's and sadly without a Leigh.... but things fluctuate....

********************************************************************************************************
MJ: "Well here we are at Shaun's - minus a Leigh - lightweight! We nearly weren't going to bother and then everyone said 'Yeah' and then....well the only reason I didn't want to was 'cos I'm fed up of writing these things!!" *Laughs*
Mark: "Our aim is to make this as long as possible."
MJ: "Yeah, but this is 'The Mutants' and I've never seen this one before! Six-parter, should be quite good."
Mark: "Six??"
MJ: "I believe so."
Shaun: "It is a six parter, yeah."
MJ: "I have a feeling it's got, errr -"
Shaun: "- The Master in it!"
Jason: "Let's find out!"
Mark: "I'll bet it's got The Master in it."
Shaun: "It had BETTER have The Master in it! I'm going to be furious if it hasn't!"
MJ: "Mmmm, no I thought it had John Leeson but it hasn't. Err there might be an allegory for this one - it might be about EU membership and stuff like that. I know one of them was..."
Shaun: "WHAT??!"
MJ: "I know, I know it sounds strange, but I'm sure 'The Book' will tell us."
Shaun: "I'm certain 'The Book' will tell us - all hail 'The Book'!"
Jason: "That's for later."
MJ: "But that is for, indeed, la...ter."
Mark: "As long as it's less UKIP-y than modern day EU."
MJ: "We were talking about all that kind of thing in 'The Curse of Peladon' recording - which I'm typing up at the moment."
Jason: "Oh we were!"
MJ: "Yeah something in that about UKIP-ies!"
Mark: "See you get political information in these write-ups."
Jason: "It's where ALL my political information comes from!"
MJ: "One minute twenty into this already..."
Mark: "Yeah - Nigel Fa-rage (which he pronounces as in 'Rage')."
MJ: *In the style of Leigh* "Smells! Thank you Leigh. It's like Leigh was here - we miss you Leigh!"
Jason: *Singing* "- We do!"
MJ: "Haha!" *Singing* "We miss you Leigh -"
Jason: *Singing* "- We do!"
Mark: "I don't!"
MJ: "Mark doesn't!"
Jason: "I saw you last night, Leigh!"
Mark: "I'll be less insulted today."
MJ: "Oh, well we'll try and up the insults!"
Mark: "No, it's okay!"
Shaun: *Coming in with tea* "Tea!"
MJ: " Oh wow! Vader!"
Jason: "For the record, Jason has a Stormtrooper mug."
MJ: "And I have Vader!" *Reading mug* "I AM YOUR FATHER."
Jason: *Reading mug* "There's one - set for stun..."
MJ: "Doesn't really have quite the same 'oomphiness' as 'I AM YOUR FATHER'. That wasn't a BIG moment in 'Star Wars'. You know when Luke says 'Noooo!' and people were like 'Oh my God he's his Father!!' as opposed to 'There's one - set for stun' 'Noooo! Oh my God! He went to STUN them...'!"
Jason: "That's catchy and it rhymes!"
MJ: "Well it's a sort of rhyme."
Mark: "I think we can get at least fifteen minutes from the mugs."
MJ: "Riffing!"
Jason: "I got my five years dissertation out of mugs and cups!"
Mark: "Did you print it all on cups as well?"
Jason: "No but I did deliberately put a ring of tea at the top of it - as though somebody had put a cup of tea down - and I printed that. So it looked authentic!"
MJ: "So I didn't put anything about this story in the group - the title or anything - as I didn't get around to that."
Jason: "Yes you did!"
Mark: "You're getting very lazy!"
MJ: "What? No I didn't put in the cover and the blurb."
Jason: "Oh that's alright - I don't read that anyway! I don't like spoilers."
MJ: "It's not really much of a spoiler."
Jason: "I don't like ANY spoilers."
MJ: "So yeah I don't know anything about it either. Apart from Jon Pertwee's got a torch in it...maybe?" *He's holding a flaming torch on the DVD cover*
Jason: "Yeah it turns out that THAT is not in it! He's just holding a recorder and the graphics went mental."
MJ: "Yeah a flaming torch. That's not me being Alf from 'Home & Away'!"
Jason: "I can assume at some point he goes in to a dark place then. Possible a cavern."
MJ: "Possibly Garth Marengi's Dark Place..."
Jason: "Possibly.."
Mark: "I'm intrigued by the guy in the background of the DVD cover."
MJ: "Oh yeah! With glowing eyes!"
Mark: "Glowing eyes and THAT hair! Very disco ball..."
MJ: *Makes disco noise* "That's a disco noise for when I transcribe this in eight years time..."
*Laughter*
Mark: "I'll look forward to reading that in ten years time!"
MJ: *Makes disco noise* "There's one - set for stun"
MJ: *Laughing* "Ten years time! When I get around to finishing these bloody things! Okay so I'm not going to wait for Shaun to come in - I'm going to pause it there at four minutes!"
Mark: "No I think you should wait for Shaun!"
Jason: "For the sake of the recording I shall count down until Shaun comes back in. One... Two... Three..."
*Shaun comes back in - MJ Cheers and Jason quickly counts the rest*
MJ: "Okay I'll pause it now..."

*RECORDING GETS STOPPED & EPISODE ONE STARTS. BUT....*

MJ: "Wow! Just as we got two minutes into the episode LEIGH walked in! He's not supposed to be here at all!? What the Hell happened?! Why are you here?"
Leigh: "Oh I did the, erm, Christening thing and, erm, the food festival wasn't as good as we hoped it would be. So we finished early."
MJ: "Yayyy!"
Leigh: "And Jemma (Leigh's girlfriend) wanted to sleep 'cos she moaned that my house is too near The Prince (local noisy pub)."
MJ: "Oh okay. So we'll stop and start again! You can't have tea!"
Leigh: "Yes I know I've missed tea! It's fair enough."
Shaun: "You can have tea if you wish. I've just boiled the kettle."
MJ: "Oh shoot I'm recording all this!" *Laughter*
Shaun: "It's because you won't to record your bloody joke again!!"

*EPISODE ONE STARTS AGAIN*

MJ: "Okay right! So it's the beginning of Doctor Who. 'The Mutants' - with Leigh. That's made me very happy to have us all here."
*Leigh Laughs* "Yay.... Why didn't you bring your wheelchair with you this time? That is you isn't it?"
Leigh: "No that's Gavin!"
MJ: "Ohh.... I always get you mixed up!"
Leigh: "It's the hair isn't it!?"
MJ: "It is - I like it when you wear your wig..."
*On screen a ragged man with a long beard and hair runs up to the camera*
MJ: *A la the beginning of 'Monty Python's Flying Circus'* "It's...!"
Leigh: *Laughing* "Yeah."
MJ: "There's the joke! Right pause!"

*EPISODE ONE GETS WATCHED*


Photo 1: At Shaun's house.
MJ, Leigh (with the DVD case),
Jason (holding the sign) & Mark.

MJ: "End of Part One - we've got Geoffrey Palmer in it - that's always fun."
Shaun: "He's dead now."
MJ: "Yes! The Administrator he played! And, err, Jo's probably dead - which Leigh went 'Yay' to!" *Reading end credits* "Rick James?"
Jason: "Yeah - that was the black guy."
MJ: "I'm Rick James - bitch! That's from something? (actually from the American singer/actor Rick James who used it as a catchphrase! The Rick James in this is NOT the same!) No? Okay then, that's just me then!"
Jason: "I don't recognise that at all."
Mark: "It's from your mind..."
MJ: "Okay we just had - well there was a fat guy in it, who was in (William Hartnell story) 'The Smugglers' playing a fat Squire."Shaun: "Oh 'Super Freak'!! That's what I was thinking of! The guy (Rick James) who did 'Super Freak'!"
MJ: "Oh the singer - yeah." *Singing* "Super freaky!"
Shaun: "A, err, different Rick James."
MJ: "And yes we've got, erm, mutants called Mutts."
Jason: "It's more efficient."
MJ: "Bit boring - let's go! Actually no, I'm enjoying it but yeah..."

*EPISODE TWO GETS WATCHED*


Photo 2: At Shaun's house.
Shaun, Leigh (with the DVD case),
Jason (holding the sign) & Mark.

MJ: "So what was the last cliff-hanger then?"
Shaun: "Jo got shot."
MJ: "Ahh, and now The Doctor's being strangled at by a -"
Leigh: *Laughing* "Strangled at??!"
Jason: *Miming strangling* "Ooo look at that, MJ!"
*MJ Laughs*
Jason: *Reading end credits* "James Mellor."
Leigh: "He played Varan."
Jason: "He did, yeah."
MJ: "He played 'White Van Man'!" *Laughs*
Jason: *Laughing* "He almost did!"
MJ: "Hah! Will Mellor."
Jason: "White Varran Man."
MJ: "Finding this hard work Mr. Leigh? I notice you were sleeping there!"
Leigh: *Laughing* "I did doze a bit in that one, yeah. But I think I maintained the gist of what was going on though."
MJ: "Yeah. They tried to escape and then they got captured again and that's something different they're (the programme makers) trying..."
Leigh: "Yeah..."
Jason: "It's alright."
MJ: "Yeah it's alright. I don't really have much to say at the moment as not much has really happened!"
Mark: "I shall leave my opinion until the plot kicks in."
MJ: "Yeah."
Jason: "I'd like to know what's in the box."
MJ: "WHAT'S IN THE BOX!!? Yes we still don't know."
Shaun: "Well from the look of it, it looks like a note and a safety pin."
Jason: "Scraps of paper."
Leigh: "A Cornish pasty..."
Jason: "It had better be bloody important!"
Shaun: "You've seen these old Doctor Whos before, right?!"
Jason: "I know."
Shaun: "Probably just says 'Look out - they plan to betray you'. Gotta wait until the final episode."
*Jason laughs*
Mark: "Yeah."
Jason: "They'll either completely forget about it or it'll be something 'Oh my God'!"
Mark: "I feel there's more efficient ways of getting that guy a message."
Shaun: "Yeah."
Mark: "Sending it (the box from the Time Lords) to the wrong time period - to The Doctor who has no authority to go anywhere."
MJ: "Yeah that's right!"
Shaun: "Without him even knowing who it's for!"
Mark: "Yeah. This is convoluted to me!"
Jason: "They could have delivered the box to his house."
MJ: "I think the Time Lords are just hacked off with The Doctor and they just like to wind him - "
Shaun: "- They're f**king with him!"
MJ: *Laughs* "Yeah! They are 'F**king his sh*t up' - as I believe the Time Lords would say."
Leigh: "Yeah. Yeah I think that's how they speak! Fo shizzle."
*MJ and Mark laugh*
Shaun: "The, erm, warriors look a bit Klingon-y."
MJ: "They DO don't they! Well, 'The Original Series' sort of Klingon."
Shaun: "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"
MJ: "Before they got all the bumps and that. Although they've got bumps on their back haven't they?"
Shaun: "The Mutants do."
MJ: "Yeah the Mutants."
Shaun: "This is called 'The Mutants' and we've had very little Mutant-ing."
MJ: "We haven't seen much Mutant action - we've just seen -"
Mark: "- We've seen two."
Leigh: "Unless it happened whilst I was asleep, we don't know what causes The Mutants either!"
MJ: "No."
Shaun: "I'm going to assume that gas."
Mark: "I'll assume that will be in the last ten minute round-up."
*Leigh laughs*
Shaun: "Well I'd like to think we've all noticed that, where Jo has been taken, is a cave. So there could be a series of canyons that need crossing!"
MJ: "Awww! Wow!"
Leigh: "There could, yes."
Shaun: "I mean this IS a six parter!
*Mark laughs*
MJ: "Well then I think I'll pause it there! While we think that over! And I don't want to transcribe more!!"

*EPISODE THREE GETS WATCHED*


Photo 3: At Shaun's house.
MJ, Leigh (with the DVD case),
Jason (holding the sign) & Mark.

MJ: "Anything to say about that one?"
Jason: "We're halfway!"
Leigh: *Laughing* "I didn't sleep through it!"
MJ: "That was Part Three. Rick James is still in it. Bitch."
Jason: *Reading titles* "Who's Jaeger? Oh I know - the one pronounced 'Yaeger'!"
MJ: "Some good cave-work in this."
Shaun: "So you've not seen this one before, MJ?"
MJ: "Nope, never!"
Shaun: "Erm, are you disappointed!?" *Laughing*
MJ: "No I'm quite enjoying it! I don't really know - I mean it's a bit slow but then again it's six parts!"
Jason: "I don't think it's THAT slow compared to SOME of them!"
MJ: "No. I don't know where it's going to or what's happening! Just generally! Where am I?!!"
*Laughter*
Mark: "I don't think the writers know what's going on either!"
MJ: "Who is it that wrote this one? Brian Hayles? Oh no Bob Baker (and Dave Martin) - they invented K-9!"
Mark: "Did they?" *Makes disappointed sound then giggles*
MJ: "You'll find out what that is later!"
Shaun: "I'm not even going to assume what it could POSSIBLY be!"
Leigh: "It SOUNDS like a dog? 'Canine'..."
MJ: "Yes, yes, ah..."
Shaun: "You're VERY right! Wow I've never put that together!"
Leigh: "Or perhaps a tooth - 'canine'."
MJ: "Yes, it's a robot tooth that The Doctor's has with him!"
Leigh: "It's a Sonic Tooth!"
MJ: "Okay, Part Four!"

*EPISODE FOUR GETS WATCHED*


Photo 4: At Shaun's house.
MJ and Leigh (with the DVD case).

MJ: "So we ended up on a space ship with some guys getting sucked off - I mean sucked OUT into space, sorry! Hah-hah. I didn't realise they were even ON a rocket! I dunno how they got up there!"
Mark: "The transporter!"
Leigh: "The teleporter thing!"
Jason: "It's been WELL established!"
Shaun: "The teleporter! It's a whole thing! Why do you think they called it 'Sky Base'??!"
Jason: "'Cos they've got Sky TV!"
Mark: "They kept showing the big space ship!"
Shaun: "Yeah!"
MJ: "Oh I've just gone completely...I think I got, erm, hypnotised by the disco cave!" *Shaun laughs* "I enjoyed that." *Laughs*
Shaun: "I feel it's slightly flies in the face of The Doctor's ability to withstand radiation. Having, at this point, already died to it once!"
MJ: "Oh that's true. But he was a lot older. No he wasn't - he was a lot younger!!"
Mark: "It was a different kind of radiation."
Leigh: "Friendly radiation!"
Shaun: "Fradiation!"
Leigh: "Yeah - the Yakult of radiation!"
MJ: "Hah! 'Fradiation'."
Shaun: "I quite like the twist that it was part of their evolutionary cycle."
MJ: "Yeah yeah. Mutation isn't a mutation it's a ongoing (evolutionary) process."
Shaun: "One that they had all forgotten as it's been five hundred years since the last season change."
Mark: "And they had destroyed all their culture."
Shaun: "The Earthlings did, didn't they?"
Mark: "Yeah."
MJ: "There seems to be a lot of angry people in this. You've got angry, fat, Sky Controller man and you've got the angry leader of the guys with the mullets."
Leigh: "Cotton could be angry for all we know!"
*Laughter*
MJ: "Oh God he's awful! Awful actor!"
Jason: "I don't know. He might have gone on to get many Shakespearean awards!"
MJ: "I wonder if he gets a special mention in 'The Book'!?"
Leigh: "I hope so."
Shaun: "I like the fact that we're all enjoying how bad that actor is, and yet that was Richard Ayoade's entire shtick for his first few shows!"
*Laughter*
MJ: "Well yeah that's true. Maybe that's Richard Ayoade's dad! Hah! Except it isn't. Clearly"
Leigh: "Because YOU are!"

*EPISODE FIVE GETS WATCHED*


Photo 5: At Shaun's house.
Shaun & Leigh (with the DVD case).

MJ: "End of Part Five and that really GREAT actor-guy -"
Mark: "Cotton."
Jason: "Cotton."
MJ: "Dot Cotton - he just said:" *Puts on stilted rubbish acting voice* " 'Oh no, we've been put in a room which will get flooded with radiation!' "
Shaun: *Laughing* "Do we need the voice EVERY time!?"
Jason: "Yes we do!"
Mark: "He has to type this out!" *Leigh laughs* "So it's important to do the voice."
*Shaun laughs*
MJ: "It is but it's just so - ugh! I mean, you say he's got better?"
Jason: "I think he HAS got better."
Mark: "Yeah he has got better!"
Jason: "He had a few good scenes there!"
MJ: Yeah."
Jason: "I mean not that LAST one!"
Mark: "I'm still not saying he's good - just that he's better than he was at the start!"
MJ: "So it's a learning curve?"
Mark: "Yeah."
MJ: "So by the end of Part Six he'll be like Laurence Olivier!"
*Leigh chuckles*
Jason: "He's good at VERY specific emotions! He did it well!"
MJ: "Mild terror."
Jason: "Is that 'Mild terror' or" *Puts on Cockney voice* "My Old Terra!?"
*Leigh laughs*
MJ: "There we are - Oral B space ship! That's for the recording! So my hilarious joke will be there for posterity!"
*Leigh laughs*
MJ: "Onto Part Six."

*EPISODE SIX GETS WATCHED*


Photo 6: At Shaun's house.
MJ, Leigh (with the DVD case),
Jason (holding the sign) & Mark.

MJ: "So that was the end of 'THE MUTANTS IN SPAAAAAAAAACE'!!!!" *Leigh Laughs* "So that was 'The Mutants'.  Was that alright?"
Mark: "Yeah!"
Shaun: "Not really."
Jason: "I enjoyed it."
Leigh: "It was alRIGHT!"
MJ: "Erm but the end scene - the mutant actually went through to the full mutation thing and turned into a gay, rainbow - erm -"
Leigh: "- Ghost!"
MJ: "Haha! Ghost!"
Mark: "I liked the ghost!"
MJ: "With supernatural powers! Fantastic! I liked him!"
Mark: "I'm not sure why they don't just stay in that form all of the time?"
MJ: "Well, they had to GET to that stage-"
Jason: "- He was on a work experience."
Shaun: "Yeah but they obviously had been there before."
MJ: "Ahh."
Jason: "You don't know what Autumn fashion is yet! It's going to be even better!!"
*Laughter*
MJ: "Autumn fashion!"
Jason: "I call it the Fall of mankind..."
Mark: "Ahhhh."
MJ: "Did you like the fat, blustering, naughty Commander who was trying to betray them all?"
Mark: "Yeah once he was crazy at the end."
MJ: "Yeah."
Mark: "I wasn't keen on him for most of it."
Shaun: "Even so, he was alright. But it's not ANYTHING we haven't seen before."
MJ: "No."
Mark: "That's true."
MJ: "It was kind of annoying me that nobody could see that he was a twat and do something about him!"
Jason: "Lots of people did!! Then they got killed!"
Shaun: "Yeah! I was going to say that his henchmen did IMMEDIATELY! In the first episode pretty much!"
MJ: "What about his Professor guy?"
Leigh; "Professor Jaeger?"
MJ: "Yeah!"
Jason: "I was waiting for HIM to turn against the Commander."
MJ: "Yeah but he didn't seem to, did he!?"
Jason: "I thought he was going to do it at the end."
MJ: "Yeah I did."
Shaun: Well, he kept SAYING he was going to and then just kind of...not!"
MJ: "And his strange accent."
Leigh: "The accents were appalling!"
MJ: "I think that's his (George Pravda - who played Jaeger) actual voice though, as he had a similar accent in 'The Enemy Of The World' (in which he played Denes) - I think the actor was in that. The Patrick Troughton story."
Jason: "You don't know what future accents are like!"
Mark: "They weren't allowed to have proper accents until the 80's."
MJ: "Probably not. And as for the guy - what's his name?"
Jason: "Cotton."
MJ: "Cotton, yeah."*Puts on that stilted rubbish acting voice* 'Oh no. There's something going to explode now. I suppose I'd better run away now.' " *Laughing*
Mark: "And then failed to convincingly run!"
Jason: "He didn't really run."
Shaun: "He was NOT good."
MJ: *Puts on that stilted rubbish acting voice* 'Ohhhh I can't even do move-acting!'"
*Laughter*
Jason: "He could climb - I gathered that."
Mark: "Yes climbing was good. Erm....that was it."
Jason: "No. In the very specific emotional scene he can shout into the microphone.
Mark: "He convinced me that a piece of piping was a Bishop."
*Laughter*
MJ: "Oh right - at the very beginning! They had Pipe-Chess - Futuristic Pipe-Chess!"
Mark: *Laughing* "Futuristic Pipe-Chess!"
MJ: *Laughing* "How did you find the in-between (creatures) - The Mutts? The Wobbly things!"
Jason: "I liked them! I think they worked better in caves in very-low lighting!"
MJ: "Yeah."
Shaun: "They were okay..."
Jason: "Compared to some of the costumes we've had."
Shaun: "Yeah!"
Jason: "No silly voices!"
MJ: "No."
Leigh: "No."
Jason: "The incidental music was okay - we've had far worse."
MJ: "Actually I didn't mind the jittery movements it made them MORE non-human-like. I mean I know it was just the costume shaking - there was a man inside with a big wobbly head on top." *Leigh laughs* "But errr, that was okay. I suppose we'd better go to scores."
Jason: "I'm going to go eight point six."
MJ: "That's quite high!?"
Jason: "I quite enjoyed it!"
Mark: "Stunningly high."
Jason: "I said stunning!"
MJ: "I will go, probably six - I might have to watch it again."
Mark: "I'll go three point two six."
Shaun: "Ooooo!"
MJ: "Three point two six? That's a low mark!"
Jason: "That's stunningly low, Mark!"
Mark: "It is stunningly low."
Shaun: "I thought I was going to give it the lowest mark but I'm going to give it three point seven eight two one."
*Mark chuckles*
MJ: "Ahh! And Mr. Leigh?"
Leigh: "I'll go with six."
MJ: "That seems fair. I think if I watched it again I'd probably enjoy it more. I mean I DID enjoy it but it WAS a six parter."
Shaun: "SO much PADDING!!" *Leigh laughs* "It was more padding than story!"
Mark: "They wrote two episodes and padded it to six!"
Shaun: "Yeah."
Jason: "I think we've had far worse than that before - I've acclimatised. We've had twelve-parters before - we've had ten-parters!"
MJ: "We split them up though."
Mark: "Perhaps there are ones we should have marked lower earlier on, but this is getting a low mark!"
Shaun: "I'm relatively happy with my marking and that was just boring and re-treading old ground for the bajillionth time! And the thing about the radiation just annoyed me that they don't even understand how radiation works. 'Oh you can have ALL of it and when it gets to a certain point you'll drop dead.' No! No."
Jason: "You get better if you've got a mask on."
Shaun: "The Master wasn't even in it! He wasn't even the crystal thing that Leigh said he was!"
*Leigh laughs*
MJ: "I liked the locations - the cave, that was quite good. I don't know if it was the same caves they've been to before?"
Leigh: "It did look like a real cave."
Jason: "I'm going Chislehurst."
MJ: "Chislehurst? Well tell us what 'The Book' says, Jason!"
Leigh: "Yeah."
Jason: "Okay."
Mark: "I'll bet the book loved this..."
Jason: "I liked the cave covered in tin-foil."
MJ: "Yeah! That was quite smart wasn't it!? And the big, glowing ball thing."
Leigh: "Haha! 'Glowing balls'!"
Jason: *Reading* " 'On Solos the sadistic Marshall is exterminating the existing Mutant population. Cave exteriors were shot at the quarry at Northfleet and the interiors at Chislehurst Caves'!"
MJ: "Yay!"
Jason: *Reading* " 'Both in Kent. Six Mutt costumes were made by freelance prop-builder Allister Bowtell. Technological advances meant that five camera shots could be combined for complex special-effects sequences - such as Ky's Episode Six transformation'."
MJ: "Mmm - that was good."
Jason: *Reading* " 'An interesting concept, padded out mercilessly for six episodes -' " *Laughter* " 'with dire acting and terrible effects.' " *Laughter* " 'The Mutants are stunning though. Four out of ten'."
MJ: "FOUR out of ten?! Wow!"
Mark: "We're starting to agree with the book!"
MJ: "Yeah we seem to."
Jason: "I disagree."
MJ: "Dire acting!? Well there is - well I don't think fair for ALL of them!"
Jason: "No. The majority were quite good."
Shaun: "To be fair there was only one guy that stood out as terrible."
MJ: "I liked his mate who was the Liverpudlian who was there for the comedy."
Jason: "In some other episodes the dire actor WOULDN'T be noticeable as they'd all be doing it."
MJ: "Yeah. but he's like:" *Puts on Liverpudlian accent* "Hey! What are you doing there then?! They've put Scousers in space! Dey-do-doh, don't-dey-do!?'"
*Sniggers*
Jason: "That's next time's story 'Scousers In Space'!"
MJ: "SCOUSERS...IN...SPACE!!! What is the next one anyway?"
Jason: "The next one is.....oh is it? Okay. It's 'The Time Monster'."
MJ: "Oh! Oh God I've got to buy that one! Haha! I do not own that one!"
Shaun: "You said that was quite a good one didn't you?"
MJ: "No, because I haven't seen it!"
Jason: "'The Time Warrior' we were talking about."
MJ: "Yeah. 'The Time Monster' doesn't get VERY good reviews but, you know, we may love it."
Shaun: "How many parts is it, Jason?"
Jason: "It is six - oh! I have seen the scores - sorry! Ooo! And then we're coming up to 'The Three Doctors!' "
MJ: "I was thinking that - I've got the one, so yay!"
Jason: "So the next one is the last one of Season Nine."
Mark: "Okay."
MJ: "So yes we'll finish off the season next time. So I'll see you next time and - "
Mark: "- How many minutes have we made it to?"
MJ: "Twenty three."
Mark: "That's not enough."
*Laughter*
Shaun: "Let's keep this party rolling!"
MJ: "That IS enough! BYE BYE!!!"

 
Photo 7: At Shaun's house.
Jason (holding the sign).

********************************************************************************************************
Yes that was enough. TOO long! These are indeed getting tiresome to type! Especially as I do this the day before my birthday!!  But here are our scores!

MJ - 6
Shaun - 3.7821
Leigh - 6
Mark - 3.26
Jason - 8.6

So that gives us an average of 5.52842 out of 10.  Right that's it - next time .... Until then I shall return, yes I shall return...

MJ - 04/11/2016

 
Photo 8: At Shaun's house.
One of Shaun's cats!


No comments:

Post a Comment